Skip to content
- Go to www.beaconrcc.org.uk/ and scroll down to the Message Board link in the green box. Click the link. Alternatively, navigate straight to http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/message_board/. The screenshots here are from the mobile version of site; the desktop version has slightly more detail on display.
- At the top of the Message Board, click the Register link.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Fill in the registration form. Tip: if you can’t work out the answer to the final question, it begins with sa and ends with le.
- Wait for your registration to be approved. This might take a day or two.
- Once your registration is approved, you can log in to the Message Board using the username and password boxes at the bottom of the front page.
- Now that you’re a registered user, you’ll see that you have access to more parts of the Message Board, including the Beacon Academy forum; click Beacon Academy to access this. (Notice that Club Runs has a red icon: this means that there are new posts in this forum since your last visit to the Message Board.)
- You can start a new discussion topic by clicking New Topic once you’re in the Beacon Academy forum, or view an existing topic by clicking on its name.
- When viewing an existing discussion topic, you can reply by clicking the Post Reply button at the top or bottom of the screen.